Vector Conflict The Siege Vector Conflict The Siege

Wow.

One of the best flash games Ive ever played. It is very fun and addicting. And coming from me, that is good, because I really do not like flash games. =D

And, did i hear some Descent sounds in there? =o

5/5 (+ 0.00020)

Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010) Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010)

Great.

Of course we will use it! :D Although, im not sure how it will tie in with the story. Maybe we could use it for the demo level. I can see it already.. :)

And, im not quite sure about the beginning. 00:00-00:41 Something is missing, but I cannot explain what.

I see you added louder robot sounds like I reccommended near 4:00, nice touch. :D But, some of the Blips and Bleeps are a bit too harsh in my opinion, maybe tone them down a little? (Not much)

9/10 Nice work. :D
5/5 (+ 0.35)
+Fav

Kaizerwolf responds:

Yeah, the quality on this version is pretty low, somewhere around 160kbps. Any higher would go above the 8 minute limit, so some things may sound a little more harsh that usual. I'll see if I can fix it up though.

Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix) Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix)

Simply the best Trance Song I've heard.

Im not joking, this is really awesome. Im not just saying this because im your friend, but this is simply the best trance song I've heard. Ever.

All the sounds are perfect. I even see you changed that sound I was talking about in my last review. It sounds much better now.

All of the drums sound nice, and the beat isnt generic either. Just the way I like it.

Definately Proffessional, this should be the first song on your CD if you ever make one, a very good opening. :D

5/5 +0.11
+Favorite

Kaizerwolf responds:

Why thank you sir. I take reviews to heart, and I change things that people don't like. :D

Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N) Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N)

Sounds Proffesional!

This is really great! I know you have not seen a review from me in a while, but its worth it, I've been learning my stuff. ;)

But yea, all of the sounds are perfect, and sound proffesional. I really like that crash sound in the backround, its something similar I'd like for my songs in the future. :P
It actually loops quite well, but I dont think its supposed to loop. :P

Although, something about the (Bass?) that comes in at 0:007 needs to be changed. I dont know, it works really well throughout the rest of the song. Maybe it just comes in too soon?

Kaizerwolf responds:

That bass is actually layered. What I might be able to do is just use one part of the layer, to make it quieter. Thanks for reviewing bud!

The Impossible Cube The Impossible Cube

Ahahahaha

Thats awesome, how did you do this?

It makes my eyes hurt to look at it for long periods of time. You sir, have won. :o

5/5 (+ 0.068)

DVF HMR-D01 DVF HMR-D01

Wow.

Thats great! Nice texturing! I really need to learn how to texture. D: I love the shine and reflections on the bullets. Thats the best part! Good job! =D

5/5 (+ 0.060)

Sanchez150894 responds:

oh it's you XD thx!
texturing isn't that difficult. there are lots of tutorials and pre-made texture libraries (most of them are even FREE!!!) :3

Orb Orb

Cool.

I like that grass, that is cool, it looks very realistic. But that sphere.. it needs smoothing or something. =o

Cool stuff.
8/10
4/5 (+ 0.17)

MRXII responds:

Naah, it doesn't. It is supposed to be rough. First, it's from PS1 game (Not a good argument), and secondly, that's what it is supposed to look like, a cut "diamond" or something. But thanks for liking it anyway. =)