All 8 art Reviews

The Impossible Cube The Impossible Cube

Ahahahaha

Thats awesome, how did you do this?

It makes my eyes hurt to look at it for long periods of time. You sir, have won. :o

5/5 (+ 0.068)

DVF HMR-D01 DVF HMR-D01

Wow.

Thats great! Nice texturing! I really need to learn how to texture. D: I love the shine and reflections on the bullets. Thats the best part! Good job! =D

5/5 (+ 0.060)

Sanchez150894 responds:

oh it's you XD thx!
texturing isn't that difficult. there are lots of tutorials and pre-made texture libraries (most of them are even FREE!!!) :3

Orb Orb

Cool.

I like that grass, that is cool, it looks very realistic. But that sphere.. it needs smoothing or something. =o

Cool stuff.
8/10
4/5 (+ 0.17)

MRXII responds:

Naah, it doesn't. It is supposed to be rough. First, it's from PS1 game (Not a good argument), and secondly, that's what it is supposed to look like, a cut "diamond" or something. But thanks for liking it anyway. =)

Companion Cube Companion Cube

Ahh.

The beloved companion cube. =P This is nice. Good shadowing. And nice studio like rendering, I have not mastered that yet. But it seems as if the heart area does not pop out, like it did in the original game. I do not know. Oh well. Good job!

MRXII responds:

Yep, it got it's flaws. My first work =) Might someday update it or something, but not now.

Sauna Sauna

Wow.

That is good. =o Your Blender Renders are great! I need to mess with blender's render options sometime.. =o

MRXII responds:

Thanks... The main parts are just some Ambient Occlusion (AO, I prefer aprroximate) and some soft shadows. And to change the cameras lens angle a little.

Disc thrower Disc thrower

How do you render these so well?

My renders are ugly and messy.. how do you get yours to be clear and smooth?

Anyway.. Nice model, reminds me of quake. =)

10/10
5/5 (wait a minute, where is the rate button?? 0.o)

revengous responds:

yeah, where is the rate button??? I think it should be higher than 0/5...:(

Im using yafray, with max settings so it takes a bit longer than normal, but looks way better =D

Ion cannon Ion cannon

Nice.

This is one cool model.. So much Complexity.. Thats a good thing.

I wish i could model as well as this.. im getting there...

What program do you use for your models? I use Blender.

Open-Source

revengous responds:

haha yeah im using blender, I cant afford 3d max and piracy can suck it

--Miles "Tails" Prower-- --Miles "Tails" Prower--

Good stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
"ME DON'T LIKE ANOTHER TAILS FAN-ART WHO STILL SMALL AND WIMPY" - Megawolf77
Yea, most artists that try to draw him make him look like a girl..

But i like this one, no girly-ness. =P

Tails is awesome. I am aslo a fan of him. Woot.

Nice one.