Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010) Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010)

Great.

Of course we will use it! :D Although, im not sure how it will tie in with the story. Maybe we could use it for the demo level. I can see it already.. :)

And, im not quite sure about the beginning. 00:00-00:41 Something is missing, but I cannot explain what.

I see you added louder robot sounds like I reccommended near 4:00, nice touch. :D But, some of the Blips and Bleeps are a bit too harsh in my opinion, maybe tone them down a little? (Not much)

9/10 Nice work. :D
5/5 (+ 0.35)

Kaizerwolf responds:

Yeah, the quality on this version is pretty low, somewhere around 160kbps. Any higher would go above the 8 minute limit, so some things may sound a little more harsh that usual. I'll see if I can fix it up though.

Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix) Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix)

Simply the best Trance Song I've heard.

Im not joking, this is really awesome. Im not just saying this because im your friend, but this is simply the best trance song I've heard. Ever.

All the sounds are perfect. I even see you changed that sound I was talking about in my last review. It sounds much better now.

All of the drums sound nice, and the beat isnt generic either. Just the way I like it.

Definately Proffessional, this should be the first song on your CD if you ever make one, a very good opening. :D

5/5 +0.11
+Favorite

Kaizerwolf responds:

Why thank you sir. I take reviews to heart, and I change things that people don't like. :D

Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N) Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N)

Sounds Proffesional!

This is really great! I know you have not seen a review from me in a while, but its worth it, I've been learning my stuff. ;)

But yea, all of the sounds are perfect, and sound proffesional. I really like that crash sound in the backround, its something similar I'd like for my songs in the future. :P
It actually loops quite well, but I dont think its supposed to loop. :P

Although, something about the (Bass?) that comes in at 0:007 needs to be changed. I dont know, it works really well throughout the rest of the song. Maybe it just comes in too soon?

Kaizerwolf responds:

That bass is actually layered. What I might be able to do is just use one part of the layer, to make it quieter. Thanks for reviewing bud!

Kw- Ring Of The Ignus Kw- Ring Of The Ignus

Now, THIS is house right here!

This song should be the inspiration of all house makers! This is really awesome, the sounds, drums, everything sounds like house. This is house. One of the best house songs Ive heard! (Ive heard alot, trust me.)

I was not offended by the intro. :D Glad you could make this one. YAY.

+UBERFAVE!

Yay! Thanks for the awesome comments. :D

Kw- Quantum Kw- Quantum

RAVE PARTY!

Seriously, it sounds like a rave party. Its awesome, it makes me want to DANCE! You should totally extend this once your pc isnt retarded anymore. D:

Good Job!

Kaizerwolf responds:

I probably will really extend this one. I like how it is, a lot of reverb on the melodies. :D

Kw- Dragonfly Kw- Dragonfly

Amazing.

This is probably your best loop yet! Its amazing. This is going right to my favorites. It sounds awesome on my new earphones! :D

Hooray! :D

Thanks for the awesome comment, as usual good sir!

Kw- Un-Dimensional Kw- Un-Dimensional

Wha chu tekkin' bout?

It has happened before, what about that email I sent you that one day..

Anyway..

The song is awesome, I dont see anything you could really change, maybe make a more upbeat part in it somewhere?

It seems to be slow throughout the song. But if thats what you were going for, then youve done it. ;)

But dont listen to me, I give bad reviews. XD

5/5 (+ 0.44)

Kaizerwolf responds:

Hahah. Thanks man, i appreciate the review. :)

Kw- The Zulu Tribe Club Kw- The Zulu Tribe Club

Woot! House!

Awesome! I can already imagine an african tribe dancing to this. XD

Good job! The start is my favorite part.

5/5 (+ 0.14)

Thanks mang! :D

Somewhere Far Somewhere Far

It is House!

Yes, this is house. Very good house too. Whoever gave it a two should be shot. =o

This is very awesome. All of the sounds sound like house, they are soft, but stand out, and i love the drums too. Those are one of the best parts of a song, if done correctly. In this song, you have achieved that. Cool Stuff.

5/5 (+ 1.49) <--- Awesome =o

Ouillo responds:

Thanks for the words. I appreciate it :]

-Skepsis- -Skepsis-

Really Cool, But..

The beats and things are really awesome, but that sound that comes in at 0:34 ruins the whole song. I think it just should be removed.
Cool Stuff.